Earlier, it was speculated that Prabhas-Nag Ashwin project which was announced a long while back would be hitting floors this year. But the onset of Covid second wave has resulted in change of plans.
Owing to the prolonged delay in shoots, Prabhas and Nag Ashwin’s sci-fi thriller has been pushed to 2022.
Prabhas will first be focusing on Adipurush and Salaar which are in early stages of shoot. These projects will be resumed only after the Covid curve flattens, so it is safe to assume that they will hit the floors only post June or July.
The delay in Adipurush and Salaar shoot would mean that Prabhas’s next project with Nag Ashwin is pushed to 2022.
Articles that might interest you:
- Akshay’s Sooryavanshi to lock this new date for release?
- Noted Hindi producer eyes Rashmika for his film?
- Bollywood superstar to announce Master’s Hindi remake?
- Master, Vakeel Saab, November Story and Krack in IMDb’s top 10 Indian movies
- Rajamouli eager to resume RRR shoot
- Poll : Post Shankar’s film which director should Ram Charan work with?