Earlier, it was speculated that Prabhas-Nag Ashwin project which was announced a long while back would be hitting floors this year. But the onset of Covid second wave has resulted in change of plans.
Owing to the prolonged delay in shoots, Prabhas and Nag Ashwin’s sci-fi thriller has been pushed to 2022.
Prabhas will first be focusing on Adipurush and Salaar which are in early stages of shoot. These projects will be resumed only after the Covid curve flattens, so it is safe to assume that they will hit the floors only post June or July.
The delay in Adipurush and Salaar shoot would mean that Prabhas’s next project with Nag Ashwin is pushed to 2022.
Articles that might interest you:
- I might not act Charan in the future- Chiranjeevi?
- RRR US Imax screening- Crazy response
- Salman Khan did not charge one rupee for Godfather – Chiranjeevi
- Heroine locked for Sree Vishnu’s next
- Dasara’s big single update is here
- Vikram Vedha starts on a slow note- day one collections here