Nag Ashwin’s high-budget sci-fi thriller, starring Prabhas in the lead role was supposed to hit the floors this June or July. But the indefinite postponement in shoots has shown an adverse effect on the much awaited project and it has been pushed back now.
Reports suggest Prabhas – Nag Ashwin project will be launched in a grand manner this Diwali and the regular shoot will commence soon after.
In the meantime, Prabhas is likely to resume Adipurush and Salaar once the second wave of Covid subsides. He wants to wrap up these two projects or at least one of them before kick-starting his next with Nag Ashwin.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh Babu’s comes to the aid of Burripalem once again
- Upset Salman Khan looking for a Telugu remake
- OTT platforms tempting makers of Paagal?
- Kriti Sanon’s Tollywood comeback with this crazy project?
- Srikanth and Poorna’s special atrraction in Akhanda
- Bigg Boss winner’s key role in Prabhas’ Adipurush?