Nag Ashwin’s high-budget sci-fi thriller, starring Prabhas in the lead role was supposed to hit the floors this June or July. But the indefinite postponement in shoots has shown an adverse effect on the much awaited project and it has been pushed back now.
Reports suggest Prabhas – Nag Ashwin project will be launched in a grand manner this Diwali and the regular shoot will commence soon after.
In the meantime, Prabhas is likely to resume Adipurush and Salaar once the second wave of Covid subsides. He wants to wrap up these two projects or at least one of them before kick-starting his next with Nag Ashwin.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Leharaayi – Fails to impress
- Review : Panchathantram – Caters to niche audience
- Mahesh shows his swag in the latest pic
- Buzz: Santosh Shoban’s new film to clash with Sankranthi biggies
- Avatar director once again takes a dig at Marvel’s character
- H Vinoth raises the expectations of Ajith fans