Young Rebel Star Prabhas’ magnum opus ‘Baahubali’ recently completed its shoot and is gearing up to hit the screens this summer. Prabhas devoted two complete years on this project without signing any other movie. As ‘Baahubali’s shoot has wrapped up, Prabhas is likely to be on a signing spree.
As per the latest updates, Prabhas has confirmed his next film with the young director Sujith, who earlier directed super hit movie ‘Run Raja Run’. Vamsi Krishna Reddy and Pramod Uppalapati, who produced ‘Mirchi’ and ‘Run Raja Run’, will produce this flick under UV creations banner.
Touted to be an action-romantic entertainer, this untitled film will go on floors in May. However, the remaining details about the film are yet to be revealed by the makers. Keep watching this space for more developments.
- Superstar lends support to a fundraiser in New York
- Sai Pallavi-Sharwa’s Padi Padi Leche Manasu nears completion
- Sunny Leone turns down offer to be part of Game Of Thrones
- Sundeep Kishan bags a key role in Raj-Dk’s next
- Star hero’s son donates debut film’s remuneration for Kerala flood relief