After wrapping up the magnum opus Baahubali 2, Prabhas will move on to his next film under young filmmaker Sujeeth’s direction, which will kick-start in December or January. The film will reportedly be made with a whopping 150 crore budget and a major portion of the film will be shot abroad.
Adding fuel to the already rampant reports that this film will be shot in Telugu, Tamil and Hindi to cash in on Prabhas’ craze across the country, this as-yet-untitled movie will reportedly be featuring popular pan-Indian actors to ensure the reaches more number of audiences throughout the country.
UV Creations banner will be producing this action adventure. The film’s leading lady is yet to be finalised, even though Bollywood beauty Parineeti Chopra is reportedly in race to grab the offer.
- Guests strictly warned at the Deepika-Ranveer wedding
- Upcoming comedian to be the highlight of AAA
- Rajinikanth’s Petta confirmed for Sankranthi release
- Interview : Ravi Teja – My son is my best critic
- Star heroine joins Baahubali Netflix series