It’s well known that Tollywood star Prabhas will be seen as Lord Rama in the most eagerly awaited pan-India mythological magnum opus, Adipurush. Director Om Raut will be showcasing Prabhas in a powerful avatar, and the actor has been working on his physique for the last few months.
In a latest interview, Bollywood actor Sunny Singh, who is playing Laxman in Adipurush, revealed that he and Prabhas are not taking steroids or any other supplements to build muscular bodies. Sunny went on to reveal that he and Prabhas are on a strict diet consisting of 50 percent carbs and 50 percent protein and are also taking normal whey protein to help them bulk up.
Articles that might interest you:
- Fans and friends remember Sushant Singh Rajput on his first death anniversary
- Akhil’s next with top banner confirmed?
- A huge village set for the crazy remake
- This terrific action sequence to be a major highlight in Pushpa
- Rahul Ravindran gearing up to direct a love story?
- Happy Days actor’s next based on a dreaded gangster