It’s well known that Tollywood star Prabhas will be seen as Lord Rama in the most eagerly awaited pan-India mythological magnum opus, Adipurush. Director Om Raut will be showcasing Prabhas in a powerful avatar, and the actor has been working on his physique for the last few months.
In a latest interview, Bollywood actor Sunny Singh, who is playing Laxman in Adipurush, revealed that he and Prabhas are not taking steroids or any other supplements to build muscular bodies. Sunny went on to reveal that he and Prabhas are on a strict diet consisting of 50 percent carbs and 50 percent protein and are also taking normal whey protein to help them bulk up.
Articles that might interest you:
- Krishna Vrinda Vihari’s 3-day worldwide collections are here
- Bigg Boss 6 – One more underperforming celeb goes out
- Puri busy scripting for his next in this location
- Ram Setu’s teaser looks quite intriguing
- Hardik Pandya parties with Ram Charan
- Box office – Krishna Vrinda Vihari fares well, rest fail