Young Rebel Star Prabhas is busy promoting his upcoming magnum opus, Baahubali The Conclusion, which is releasing on April 28. Yesterday, Prabhas interacted with Telugu media and spoke about his entry into politics.
Prabhas said that he is a complete misfit to politics and that he will never step into the political world. The Young Rebel Star further revealed that once he was assigned the job of receiving pleas and complaints from the Mogalthur constituency people and party workers when his uncle Krishnam Raju was serving as an MP.
After a month-long ordeal, Prabhas could not handle the pressure and requested his uncle to never to involve him in politics.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : What did you like about Pushpa’s first look?
- Nuvvu Baagundaalabbaa: Chiru wishes Allu Arjun
- It’s official: AA20 is Pushpa
- Superstar Krishna turns director for grandson’s debut film
- Pawan Kalyan’s treat during Chiru’s birthday?
- Mahesh’s next with star director confirmed?