Lawrence’s film career is a saga in determination. He began as a self taught dance master and graduated to an artiste who climbed the ranks to even star as a hero in a few films, not before he donned the Director’s hat for a Tollywood film. The movie “Mass” starring Nagarjuna even went on to become a commercial success. But after that high there was a lull in Lawrence’s directorial ambitions. It now looks like that has got a much-needed fill-up with Prabhas’s “Rebel.” As the title suggests Prabhas’s character is a rebel who does not hesitate to swim upstream if it means a few would benefit from his deeds. The framework has all the elements of a mass commercial cinema. Lawrence as is his wont is packing in the glitz with Deeksha Seth and Tamanna. On his part Prabhas has taken a calculated risk in placing his faith in Lawrence. Here is hoping that this move of his pays off.
- Interview : Vijay Devarakonda – Taxiwaala’s leakage made me helpless
- Geetha Govindam records solid TRP’s on its TV debut
- Vijay Devarakonda’s solid statement against piracy sites
- Thugs of Hindostan makes shocking low collections
- Rajasekhar in full swing with Kalki shoot