Prabhas has been juggling between different cities for the past few days to promote his upcoming action drama, Saaho. Directed by Sujeeth, the film has been made with a mammoth budget of close to Rs 350 crores, and Shraddha Kapoor is his co-star in this film.
In a recent interview, when he was asked if he prefers action sequences or emotional sequences, Prabhas replied, “I think doing stunt sequences is easier, if enough safety precautions are taken. If not, they could be quite risky and you could get injured. But in general, doing action is easier than emotional scenes because for the latter, you have to get into the right mood, and it takes time to come out of it.”
The film, Saaho, is going to release in Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam, and Hindi on August 30.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kajal turns an expert baker this lockdown
- Young actress’ special song in Kamal-Shankar’s Bharatheeyudu 2?
- Keerthy Suresh’s new film aiming for an OTT release?
- Malavika Mohanan speaks about Master’s trailer
- Interesting- Navin Pauly not the first choice for Premam
- Producer trashes rumors on Bigil’s failure