Prabhas has been juggling between different cities for the past few days to promote his upcoming action drama, Saaho. Directed by Sujeeth, the film has been made with a mammoth budget of close to Rs 350 crores, and Shraddha Kapoor is his co-star in this film.
In a recent interview, when he was asked if he prefers action sequences or emotional sequences, Prabhas replied, “I think doing stunt sequences is easier, if enough safety precautions are taken. If not, they could be quite risky and you could get injured. But in general, doing action is easier than emotional scenes because for the latter, you have to get into the right mood, and it takes time to come out of it.”
The film, Saaho, is going to release in Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam, and Hindi on August 30.
Articles that might interest you:
- Samantha and Shriya in Tanikella Bharani’s next? – Here’s the clarity
- Allu Arjun making the ground ready for bigger goals
- No truth in Varun Tej’s controversy regarding F3
- Talk- Chiranjeevi rejects one more director?
- Poll : Bigg Boss 4 – Did the makers purposely target Abhijeet yesterday?
- Pawan Kalyan okays noted choreographer’s next?