Many of Prabhas’s fans were worried when Prabhas flew to Georgia to shoot for his new film. He spent close to ten days and wrapped up a key schedule of the film.
He then came back to India safely. The news now is that he has put himself in self-quarantine and is not meeting or interacting with anyone.
Prabhas’s heroine, Pooja Hegde, and comedian Priyadarshi also did the same when they came back from Georgia. This film is being directed by Radha Krishna and UV Creations produce it.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas’ birthday: All eyes on Radhe Shyam’s teaser
- Rajesh Touchriver directs controversial film ‘Dahini: The Witch’
- All set for RRR’s ‘sensational’ promotions campaigns
- Suspense on Nagarjuna’s leading lady in The Ghost ends finally
- Chiranjeevi to launch two new films?
- Rename Kurnool district: Pawan Kalyan’s new demand