Starring Akshay Kumar and Sidharth Malhotra, the emotionally charged Bollywood action drama, Brothers, is all set to release big this Friday. The film is an official remake of the Hollywood hit, Warrior. According to the latest reports, the film’s producer, Ram Mirchandani, is in talks with Prabhas, Ram Charan and Rana for the Telugu remake.
Speaking to a popular film portal, Ram Mirchandani said that he had asked Prabhas, Ram Charan and Rana to consider remaking the film in Telugu. However, only two stars among the three will be cast in the film. Apparently, the producer also proposed a Tamil remake to the star brothers Suriya and Karthi and even Vikram.
Prabhas and Rana have already appeared as brothers in the latest blockbuster, Baahubali. On the other hand, Ram Charan and Rana have been childhood friends, and the makers are trying hard to convince these young stars to get their nod for the remake.
- Harassment is more rampant in South than in Bollywood: Amyra Dastur
- Interview : Priya Prakash Varrier – Missed a chance to work with Allu Arjun
- NTR Mahanayakudu to be wrapped up today
- RRR enters the record books already!
- Female lead locked for Dhanush’s new film