Late director, Sobhan’s son Santosh Sobhan debuted into films with Sumanth’s Golconda High School in 2011. Last year, he was seen as the main lead in director Sampath Nandi’s production venture, Paper Boy.
Meanwhile, the latest news is that hero Prabhas’ production house UV Creations has signed the young talent for a film. Buzz is also that Prabhas is taking care of the film’s script.
It is well-known that Prabhas scored his first superhit with the 2004 released, Varsham that was directed by Sobhan. So, he has been supporting Santosh ever since he has started his career and now has recommended him to UV Creations.
Articles that might interest you:
- OTT Review : Nayanthara’s Needa – Telugu film on AHA
- Frustrated Teja: Fun promotional video ahead of Ishq’s release
- NTR’s new orange Lamborgini Urus becomes a hot topic
- Suriya turns lawyer in Jai Bhim; Intense first look out now
- Team Lakhsya plans unique promotions until the release
- Prakash Raj decides to keep mum over Maa elections