Late director, Sobhan’s son Santosh Sobhan debuted into films with Sumanth’s Golconda High School in 2011. Last year, he was seen as the main lead in director Sampath Nandi’s production venture, Paper Boy.
Meanwhile, the latest news is that hero Prabhas’ production house UV Creations has signed the young talent for a film. Buzz is also that Prabhas is taking care of the film’s script.
It is well-known that Prabhas scored his first superhit with the 2004 released, Varsham that was directed by Sobhan. So, he has been supporting Santosh ever since he has started his career and now has recommended him to UV Creations.
Articles that might interest you:
- Inspired by a cop, Mahesh Babu pleads fans for Plasma donations
- Latest-Entire Bachchan family come out from Corona scare
- Poll : Which of these star directors should make a gritty web series?
- Enforcement directorate questioned about these topics to Rhea Chakraborthy
- Kiara Advani signs yet another biggie
- Talk-Star daughter planning her career cleverly