Recently, Young Rebel Star Prabhas stood as a special attraction in Bollywood filmmaker Karan Johar’s Baahubali 2’s success party in Mumbai. A couple of pictures that showed Prabhas having a gala time with Bollywood stars made a huge splash on social media.
Now, a leading national news daily reported that Varun Dhawan and another young hero Arjun Kapoor kept addressing Prabhas as ‘ Prabhas Sir’ throughout the party.
An embarrassed Prabhas modestly requested both the young heroes to not address him as ‘Sir’ and instead call him just Prabhas. But both the heroes reportedly told him that he is the ‘Baahubali’ to them and that they can’t address him like that.
- RGV’s production Bhairava Geetha gets a new release date
- Dubbing union terminates Chinmayi’s membership
- Dear Comrade to be quite realistic like Arjun Reddy
- Nandamuri hero’s next is a Telugu-Kannada bilingual
- Fans’ overenthusiasm lands Rajinikanth in trouble