Recently, Young Rebel Star Prabhas stood as a special attraction in Bollywood filmmaker Karan Johar’s Baahubali 2’s success party in Mumbai. A couple of pictures that showed Prabhas having a gala time with Bollywood stars made a huge splash on social media.
Now, a leading national news daily reported that Varun Dhawan and another young hero Arjun Kapoor kept addressing Prabhas as ‘ Prabhas Sir’ throughout the party.
An embarrassed Prabhas modestly requested both the young heroes to not address him as ‘Sir’ and instead call him just Prabhas. But both the heroes reportedly told him that he is the ‘Baahubali’ to them and that they can’t address him like that.
Articles that might interest you:
- Alia Bhatt begins prep for Shah Rukh Khan’s film
- Vijay Sethupathi’s key role in the most awaited Amazon series?
- Rakul Preet has an unfulfilled wish in Bollywood
- Radhe Shyam’s Hindi producers differ with UV Creations on this aspect?
- Ram-Laxman masters hype up Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s action episodes
- Karthikeya’s next titled after Chiranjeevi’s yesteryear film