Actor Prabhas has resumed the latest schedule of his highly-anticipated pan-India mythological magnum opus, Adipurush, in Mumbai yesterday. Even Bollywood beauty Kriti Sanon, who plays goddess Sita, is taking part in the on-going schedule.
Incidentally, today marks 1 year since the official announcement on Adipurush. Fans are prominently trending the hashtag #1YearForAdiPurushAnnouncement on social media, and the hashtags #Prabhas and #Adipurush are trending atop Twitter trends since morning.
Adipurush also features Bollywood star Saif Ali Khan as the Demon King Lankesh. The film is being directed by Om Raut and produced by Bhushan Kumar, Krishan Kumar, Om Raut, Prasad Sutar and Rajesh Nair.
Articles that might interest you:
- Maha Samudram trailer – Massy, intense and power-packed
- Pawan Kalyan to grace the pre-release event of Republic
- MAA elections: Vishnu Manchu’s panel is filled with experienced actors
- Big task ahead for Love Story at the box office?
- Work in full swing for the sequel of Thalaivi?
- Bigg Boss 5 – Housemates feel this contestant is influencing others