Speaking in an interview, Prabhas says that as the film is set in the ’70s of Europe, the makers have spent a lot of money on the production design.
The star hero further adds that there is a scene on a bridge that involves multiple cars. The makers went all out and exported 60 to 70 vintage cars from all over Europe which cost them a bomb says Prabhas.
However, the scene is there only for 10 to 15 seconds in the film. UV Creations is the production house and they have spent close to 300 crores on this film’s budget and the visuals are going to be spectacular as per the news.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Shekar – Slow but watchable
- Review : Dhagad Saamba – Boring horror comedy
- Press Note : Godavari Flows to India as “UTK”
- F3 movie clears censor formalities
- Ram Charan launches Telugu trailer of Vikram
- Akhanda actor passes away