Following the historic success of the Baahubali franchise, Young Rebel Star Prabhas is now a nationwide phenomenon. It would be amusing to know that this pan-India star was a very shy person before he became an actor.
In his latest interview with an English daily, Prabhas revealed that it was his uncle Rebel Star Krishnam Raju’s 1976 devotional classic, Bhakta Kannappa, which inspired him to shed his inhibitions and become an actor. Prabhas underwent training in acting and dance before making his silver screen debut with Eshwar in 2002.
- Tanish’s film on Bezawada rowdy lands in a controversy
- KCR biopic’s first look unveiled
- Veteran cinematographer’s shocking behavior with Kajal
- Vijay scores his 2nd 200 Cr film with Sarkar
- Ram surprises fans with a rugged makeover