Prabhas fans across the country are quite thrilled with the announcement of his first Hindi-Telugu bilingual film, Adipurush. The film will be going on floors in 2021. Bollywood director Om Raut will be helming this prestigious project.
And here’s an interesting buzz that’s doing the rounds. Apparently, Prabhas, who was also holding talks with KGF director Prashanth Neel for a big budget movie, had politely turned down Prashanth’s film and went on to sign Adipurush. However, the Prabhas-Prashanth Neel film is not shelved totally and it will begin once they are free from their commitments.
Articles that might interest you:
- Tamannaah and Satyadev’s GS to have another heroine
- Payal Ghosh demands an increased security cover
- Talented actor signs two projects for Aha
- Sensational star in Balayya’s next?
- Prank call of bomb threat to this star’s office
- Shocking- NCB confirms Rhea as a solid member of a drug syndicate