Prabhas fans across the country are quite thrilled with the announcement of his first Hindi-Telugu bilingual film, Adipurush. The film will be going on floors in 2021. Bollywood director Om Raut will be helming this prestigious project.
And here’s an interesting buzz that’s doing the rounds. Apparently, Prabhas, who was also holding talks with KGF director Prashanth Neel for a big budget movie, had politely turned down Prashanth’s film and went on to sign Adipurush. However, the Prabhas-Prashanth Neel film is not shelved totally and it will begin once they are free from their commitments.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pre-production of Mahesh-Trivikram film in full swing
- Samantha on a crazy mission in The Famil Man 2
- Prabhas-Nag Ashwin project pushed to 2022
- Krithi Shetty clarifies about her future projects
- Telangana government extends lockdown till 30th May
- Tough times ahead for India’s hero Sonu Sood