For the past few days, a lot is being talked about the massive box office clash between two of India’s biggest superstars, Shah Rukh Khan and Prabhas. Dunki and Salaar, featuring SRK and Prabhas respectively, will be locking horns with each other on December 22, during the Christmas holiday season this year end.
Meanwhile, ever since the makers of Prabhas’ Salaar had confirmed the film’s release on December 22, fans of both the stars have been entangled in an intense online war. There have been non-stop debates on how both the movies have an edge against each other at the box office. And here’s an exciting update in connection with both the movies.
Prabhas’ Salaar has already registered over 357k interests on the popular ticket booking app BookMyShow. On the other hand, SRK’s Dunki has a mere 67K interests on BookMyShow. Prabhas fans are celebrating their favorite hero’s movie taking an edge against the Bollywood Baadshah’s movie in some way. Well, let’s wait until Christmas to see which movie will be the real winner at the box office.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Extra Ordinary Man – Partly Engaging Comedy Drama
- OTT Review : Vadhuvu – Telugu web series on Disney Plus Hotstar
- Official: Hrithik’s Fighter to release in IMAX 3D
- USA advance bookings update of Salaar and Dunki are here
- Official: This OTT platform bags Mangalavaaram’s streaming rights
- Photo Moment: NTR hosts lunch for Netflix CEO Ted Sarandos