Prabhas is set to return to the sets of Salaar as he gears up to kickstart the forthcoming schedule on the 24th of May.
The star hero has allotted bulk dates for the film’s shoot. The makers had revealed that over 35% of the shooting is done already. Prabhas intends to complete the remaining portion at a quick rate.
Prabhas and Prashant Neel’s Salaar is a big budget actioner. The film is apparently being made in 2 parts but the makers of the Prabhas starrer are yet to comment on the same.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star hero to lock horns with Shah Rukh Khan in Jawan?
- Major update on Ravi Teja’s Ramarao On Duty
- Prabhas to invest in a Dubai property?
- Latest update on The Warriorr’s Telugu pre-release event
- Versatile actor plays a negative role in Dhanush’s Sir
- Shocker: Senior editor Gautham Raju passes away