The shooting for Rebel star Prabhas’ ongoing period drama, Radhe Shyam was stalled due to Corona lockdown. Meanwhile, a few weeks ago, news also came out that the team is gearing up to resume the film’s shooting from this month-end.
Now, the latest buzz is that the film’s shooting will not resume anytime soon as Prabhas is busy undergoing training in various ancient arts for his big Bollywood flick, Adipurush.
If the news turns into reality, this news came as a major disappointment for Prabhas fans as they are expecting Radhe Shyam’s release during Sankranthi 2021.
Being directed by Radha Krishna, Radhe Shyam has Pooja Hegde as the female lead.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kajal’s honeymoon after wrapping up this big project
- Yet another talented actress in Mega hero’s next?
- Rajeev and Suma Kanakala’s son all set to turn hero
- Female lead locked for Tiger Shroff’s next
- Rashmika’s impressive display of strength
- No truth in star heroine’s comeback news