Prabhas is one of the biggest stars in the country. He has multiple films in his kitty and is doing a film called Salaar as of now. So many banners are trying to lure him with big money.
As per the latest update, Prabhas is charging close to 75 crores for a film. The update is that big banners in Hindi have tempted Prabhas with even bigger offers but Prabhas did not get tempted.
A source close to Prabhas says that banners like Yash Raj Films, Dharma Productions, and Sajid Nadiadwala have once again approached Prabhas a few days back.
They offered a paycheque of 100 cores to sign Prabhas but the star hero did not get tempted and rejected the offer saying he is busy with multiple films.
Prabhas is a man who is not after money and is looking to do a film that will be liked by the public as they have put him on such a stage in his career.
Articles that might interest you:
- Aryan case-SRK’s manager in trouble for influencing witnesses?
- Poll : Which of these factors made India lose Pakistan match?
- Abused my body like never before: Naga Shaurya on his striking transformations
- RRR’s grand pre-release event in Dubai?
- Interview : Akash Puri – Romantic’s delay gave me sleepless nights
- Megastar Chiranjeevi gets connected with Krishna Vamsi’s film