Young Rebel Star Prabhas is currently participating in the shoot for his upcoming action entertainer ‘Vaaradhi’ and the climax fight sequences are being shot in and around Hyderabad. The sequences are being canned at specially erected sets in Ramoji Film City as well as in the house set used for Sunil’s ‘Maryada Ramanna’.
Anushka and Richa Gangopadhyay will be seen as the heroines opposite Prabhas in this movie. Pramod Uppalapati and Vamsi Krishna Reddy are producing ‘Vaaradhi’ jointly on UV Creations banner. Koratala Shiva, who has penned dialogues for a few successful Telugu movies in the past, is making his debut as a director with this project.Devi Sri Prasad is scoring the music for this film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Deverakonda’s heroine B-Town bound?
- Evaru’s first-week collections
- Mahesh doing senior hero’s project?
- Saaho special midnight shows in full flow?
- Revealed-Shraddha Kapoor’s remuneration for Saaho
- Vijay Devarakonda’s role revealed in Puri’s next