Young Rebel Star Prabhas is currently participating in the shoot for his upcoming action entertainer ‘Vaaradhi’ and the climax fight sequences are being shot in and around Hyderabad. The sequences are being canned at specially erected sets in Ramoji Film City as well as in the house set used for Sunil’s ‘Maryada Ramanna’.
Anushka and Richa Gangopadhyay will be seen as the heroines opposite Prabhas in this movie. Pramod Uppalapati and Vamsi Krishna Reddy are producing ‘Vaaradhi’ jointly on UV Creations banner. Koratala Shiva, who has penned dialogues for a few successful Telugu movies in the past, is making his debut as a director with this project.Devi Sri Prasad is scoring the music for this film.
- Nannu Dochukunduvate girl signs a biggie in Tollywood
- Rathalu goes gaga over Megastar
- Kiraak Party actress bags Jayam Ravi’s film
- Vijay Deverakonda asks fans to choose NOTA’s release date
- Press Note : ‘DevaDasThoNenu’ SELFIE CONTEST BEGINS ACROSS USA