The shooting for Rebel Star Prabhas’ next film under the direction of Jil fame Radhakrishna is expected to resume next month. After this, Prabhas will be collaborating with Mahanati director Nag Ashwin for a massive project. Senior producer Ashwini Dutt will be bankrolling the project.
Meanwhile, the latest news is that Prabhas is gearing up to sign his next project under UV Creations banner. Buzz is also that the film will be directed by a noted Bollywood director.
It is a known fact that UV Creations is Prabhas’ home banner and he has acted in three films under this production house. Stay tuned for more details about their next collaboration.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pre-production of Mahesh-Trivikram film in full swing
- Samantha on a crazy mission in The Famil Man 2
- Prabhas-Nag Ashwin project pushed to 2022
- Krithi Shetty clarifies about her future projects
- Telangana government extends lockdown till 30th May
- Tough times ahead for India’s hero Sonu Sood