It is well-known that Prabhas is doing a Bollywood debut with a mythological drama titled, Adipurush. The film is expected to go on floors from January.
Meanwhile, the latest news is that Prabhas is developing a lean look for the film to suit Lord Rama’s role. The film also has Bollywood star Saif Ali Khan portraying the Ravan’s role. Once Prabhas is done with the shoot of Radhe Shyam, he will start prepping for this film.
Being directed by Om Raut, Adipurush is gearing up for an August 2022 release in all South Indian languages along with Hindi.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sarkaru Vaari Paata will surpass Pokiri: Mahesh Babu
- Siddharth undergoes surgery in London?
- Mahesh Babu opens up about acting in web series’
- A whopping 5 Cr set for Mahesh-Trivikram film
- Two young beauties in Nagarjuna-Chay’s Bangarraju?
- Thalaivii locks OTT premieres date