It is well-known that Prabhas is doing a Bollywood debut with a mythological drama titled, Adipurush. The film is expected to go on floors from January.
Meanwhile, the latest news is that Prabhas is developing a lean look for the film to suit Lord Rama’s role. The film also has Bollywood star Saif Ali Khan portraying the Ravan’s role. Once Prabhas is done with the shoot of Radhe Shyam, he will start prepping for this film.
Being directed by Om Raut, Adipurush is gearing up for an August 2022 release in all South Indian languages along with Hindi.
Articles that might interest you:
- FCUK team’s unique tribute to frontline workers
- Poll : Apart from Prabhas, who among these stars have a good following in the North?
- Surender Reddy bets big on this young girl for Akhil’s film
- Young beauty’s sizzling special song in Sharwa, Sid’s Maha Samudram?
- Varun Dhawan’s car meets with a minor accident ahead of his wedding
- Lakshmi Manchu opens up on her role in Pitta Kathalu