According to the latest buzz, the makers are planning to make the film a trilingual. As Prabhas achieved pan-india fame post Bahubali, the makers are planning on cashing in on his fame in multiple industries. If the buzz is to be believed, they are planning on releasing the film in Telugu, Tamil and Hindi. An official announcement is yet to be made.
Previous collaboration of Sujeet and UV Creations, Run Raja Run turned out to be a hit while UV Creations and Prabhas collaboration, Mirchi, turned out to be a blockbuster.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Sita – Only for Kajal’s act
- Review : Lisaa 3D – Outdated Thriller
- Review : Evadu Takkuva Kadu – Nothing Works
- RGV’s ‘revenge’ time: Lakshmi’s NTR to finally release in AP
- Here’s why Prabhas took the Insta plunge
- Teaser for Samantha’s Oh Baby gets a release date