Post the stunning success of Baahubali series, there is a lot of pressure on Prabhas to deliver another big hit. Considering that it took nearly two years and almost Rs 350 crores budget to make Saaho, the stakes are really high. And Prabhas himself admits that he is still coming to terms with the fear of failure.
In a recent interview, the actor opened up about this topic saying, “Failure will be there, especially when you make such big films. I have waited for two years… I could have been part of four films and earned more money. Fear will be there…we have to see the success of the producers, and the time and hard work the actors and technicians have put in. I know the pain as I was there every day. So, yes, I do fear failure.”
The actor also added that he doesn’t want to do such big scale projects like Baahubali or Saaho for the next five years. Now, it remains to be seen if any director pitches him a script which will make him change his mind.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star heroine in talks for Gopichand’s next
- Varun Tej thanks Harish Shankar for Gaddhalakonda Ganesh
- Superstar Vijay leaves for a much-needed vacation
- Shraddha Kapoor in talks for India’s biggest film?
- Star heroine joins the shoot of Akhil’s next
- Bollywood star starts prepping for Jayalalithaa biopic