Many said that Prabhas is not using his Baahubali fame by not signing big Hindi films in the last two years or so. But looking at the current line up of films, Prabhas has stood by example for all the heroes in Tollywood.
The way he has planned films in the coming years itself proves what kind of a megastar he is going to become in the days to come. The Khans have also slowed down and this has given Bollywood a new superstar in the form of Prabhas.
With the likes of Yash Raj films and other big banners lined up for him, this shows how much popular Prabhas has become in the country. Looks like the failure of Saaho has taught Prabhas a big lesson.
His next film is Radhe Shyam, then there is a Nag Ashwin film which will be huge and now he signed a film called Adipurush which will be made on 400 crores. This is a dream line up as these films will surely click big time.
The other star heroes in Telugu are signing only one film after the other and are taking so much time to okay projects. One can say that Prabhas is surely leading by example and is perfectly proving how one should utilize the fame in a proper manner.
Articles that might interest you:
- SP Balasubrahmanyam laid to rest with 24 gun salute; BBC airs special report
- Deepika Padukone appears before NCB in drug probe
- Poll : According to you, when will RRR resume it’s shooting?
- Legendary singer P Susheela turns emotional on SP Balasubrahmanyam’s demise
- When Ramoji Rao personally received SP Balasubrahmanyam at airport
- SP Balasubrahmanyam’s last song for Super Star