The shooting for Rebel star Prabhas’s new film with Radhakrishna is expected to resume after the lockdown is lifted. On the other hand, his new film under the direction of Nag Ashwin was recently announced and is expected to go on floors in the year-end.
Already Nag Ashwin revealed that the film is going to be a socio-fantasy entertainer and script work is also nearing its completion. But the latest buzz among film circles is that the film is likely to get delayed further and may go on sets only by the mid of 2021.
Though there is no official confirmation regarding the news, this definitely comes as a huge disappointment for Darling fans.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vaishnav Tej reveals Ram Charan’s acting tip before Uppena
- Vijay Sethupathi to have 4 releases this summer
- Allu Sirish sheds weight; Gears up for his next
- After Sai Pallavi, this Talented actress quits Pawan-Rana multistarrer?
- This director to launch Rana’s brother in Tollywood?
- Telangana Film Exhibitors request CM KCR to save theaters