The shooting for Rebel star Prabhas’s new film with Radhakrishna is expected to resume after the lockdown is lifted. On the other hand, his new film under the direction of Nag Ashwin was recently announced and is expected to go on floors in the year-end.
Already Nag Ashwin revealed that the film is going to be a socio-fantasy entertainer and script work is also nearing its completion. But the latest buzz among film circles is that the film is likely to get delayed further and may go on sets only by the mid of 2021.
Though there is no official confirmation regarding the news, this definitely comes as a huge disappointment for Darling fans.
Articles that might interest you:
- Is her character going to be the backbone for Nishabdham?
- Bhaagamathie director’s next to have a direct OTT release
- Noted channel bags Nidhhi Agerwal’s film
- Tollywood stars planning big-What about Ram Charan?
- Yet another actor from Ananya and Chunkey Pandey’s family to make his debut
- When will Pawan Kalyan resume Vakeel Saab’s shooting?