Taapsee’s much talked about comedy-horror, Anando Brahma, is gearing up for a grand release in the Telugu states and overseas on August 18. The makers are confident that the movie will offer a completely different experience to movie lovers with its unique concept.
As per the latest buzz, Young Rebel Star Prabhas will be gracing Anando Brahma’s pre-release event, which will take place in Hyderabad tomorrow. It is well-known that Prabhas had unveiled Anando Brahma’s motion poster several months ago.
Anando Brahma is directed by Mahi V Raghav. The film also stars comedians Vennela Kishore, Srinivas Reddy, Thagubothu Ramesh and Shakalaka Shankar. This comedy-horror is produced by Vijay Chilla and Shashi Devireddy on 70mm Entertainments banner.
Articles that might interest you:
- Heroine set for Chiru-Bobby film?
- Young actor planning his career quite well
- New release date under consideration for KGF 2?
- Actress Hema to fight for Maa president’s post
- Busy bee-Rashmika allots bulk dates to Pushpa
- Upasana chosen as WWF India’s Ambassador