Taapsee’s much talked about comedy-horror, Anando Brahma, is gearing up for a grand release in the Telugu states and overseas on August 18. The makers are confident that the movie will offer a completely different experience to movie lovers with its unique concept.
As per the latest buzz, Young Rebel Star Prabhas will be gracing Anando Brahma’s pre-release event, which will take place in Hyderabad tomorrow. It is well-known that Prabhas had unveiled Anando Brahma’s motion poster several months ago.
Anando Brahma is directed by Mahi V Raghav. The film also stars comedians Vennela Kishore, Srinivas Reddy, Thagubothu Ramesh and Shakalaka Shankar. This comedy-horror is produced by Vijay Chilla and Shashi Devireddy on 70mm Entertainments banner.
- After AAA, Ileana returns to Bollywood
- 2.0 to have a free run with less competition
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?
- Tanish confident of Rangu’s success
- Former heroine’s Tollywood comeback after 8 years