Rebel star Prabhas, who is currently busy with his ongoing period drama, Radhe Shyam has already kept two high-anticipated movies in the pipeline. While one of them is with Mahanati’s director Nag Ashwin, the other one is Adipurush with Bollywood director Om Raut.
Meanwhile, the latest news is that Prabhas is going to wrap up the entire shooting part of Radhe Shyam by December end and be ready to join the sets of Adipurush from January.
In Adipurush Prabhas will be seen in Lord Rama’s role. T-Series banner will be bankrolling this mythological drama.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan Kalyan recovering; Urges people to be more cautious about COVID
- Aditi Rao Hydari stuns everyone with her Netflix film
- Interesting buzz on Akhil Akkineni’s next project
- Praveen Sattaru reveals major details about Nagarjuna’s next
- Top OTT platform acquires Balayya’s Akhanda
- Bigg Boss Sohel signs noted producer’s next