Rebel star Prabhas, who is currently busy with his ongoing period drama, Radhe Shyam has already kept two high-anticipated movies in the pipeline. While one of them is with Mahanati’s director Nag Ashwin, the other one is Adipurush with Bollywood director Om Raut.
Meanwhile, the latest news is that Prabhas is going to wrap up the entire shooting part of Radhe Shyam by December end and be ready to join the sets of Adipurush from January.
In Adipurush Prabhas will be seen in Lord Rama’s role. T-Series banner will be bankrolling this mythological drama.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kajal becomes the face of her husband’s e-commerce company
- Zombie Reddy’s intriguing first bite impresses
- Poll : If Mahesh Babu signs a pan-India film, who should direct it?
- Bigg Boss 4: This contestant on the verge of eviction?
- Ravi Teja, Shruti Haasan to groove to star choreographer’s steps in Goa
- Popular hero in Manchu Manoj’s comeback film?