The stage is all set for hero Prabhas to join the team of his first straight Bollywood film, Adipurush. According to the latest updates, the star hero will kick-start shooting for his part with an action sequence in the first week of March in Mumbai. Currently, Prabhas is training hard to build a bulky body for his role.
In Adipurush, Prabhas plays the role of Lord Rama. He takes on the demon king Lankesh (Ravan), played by Bollywood star Saif Ali Khan. Young actress Kriti Sanon will be seen as goddess Sita in this high budget pan-India magnum opus being directed by Bollywood filmmaker Om Raut. Stay tuned for further details.
Articles that might interest you:
- Arha’s balancing act on daddy Allu Arjun
- Varudu Kavalenu’s Sri Rama Navami poster is simple and classy
- Dark clouds are back over Rajini’s Annaatthe’s shoot
- Rumors on Jayalalithaa biopic Thalaivi’s OTT release put to rest
- New poster from Nithiin’s Maestro out on Sri Rama Navami
- Sai Dharam Tej’s Republic may be postponed