Long back, we had reported that Young Rebel Star Prabhas will team up with Jil director Radhakrishna Kumar after wrapping up Baahubali 2. Prabhas will be shooting for this film along with Sujeeth’s project. As per the latest reports, Prabhas will be playing a lover boy in Radhakrishna’s film.
Reports further say that this film will be a complete romantic entertainer and that it will not feature any action elements. This film will be produced by Prabhas’ uncle Krishnam Raju under his Gopikrishna Movies banner.
This film will be launched towards the end of this year or early next year. A new heroine is expected to play Prabhas’ romantic interest in this film.
- Pressure on Yatra to impress the audience
- Nagarjuna to take a call on Soggade sequel very soon
- Sai Pallavi’s song becomes a sensation of sorts
- Sye Raa team to shoot for a special song
- After NGK, Suriya all set to wrap up Kaappaan