Long back, we had reported that Young Rebel Star Prabhas will team up with Jil director Radhakrishna Kumar after wrapping up Baahubali 2. Prabhas will be shooting for this film along with Sujeeth’s project. As per the latest reports, Prabhas will be playing a lover boy in Radhakrishna’s film.
Reports further say that this film will be a complete romantic entertainer and that it will not feature any action elements. This film will be produced by Prabhas’ uncle Krishnam Raju under his Gopikrishna Movies banner.
This film will be launched towards the end of this year or early next year. A new heroine is expected to play Prabhas’ romantic interest in this film.
- Nag refuses Karan Johar’s proposal to launch Akhil in Bollywood
- Yesteryear hero’s son to debut with RX100’s Bollywood remake
- Mr Majnu director’s next with star hero?
- Superstar lends support to a fundraiser in New York
- Sai Pallavi-Sharwa’s Padi Padi Leche Manasu nears completion