Hero Prabhas is all set to play Lord Rama in Bollywood filmmaker Om Raut’s Hindi-Telugu bilingual magnum opus, Adipurush. The actor will be undergoing archery training for the role. Now, the latest reports reveal that Prabhas is going to set up an archery range at his home.
Incidentally, Prabhas had set up an archery range at his old guest house during the making of the Baahubali franchise as he had to get training in archery. Now, he is reportedly planning to shift the equipment to his residence. Very soon, Prabhas will begin his archery training, while he’s already working towards a massive physical makeover.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas fans want this combo to also happen at any cost
- Poll : Will Ram Charan bounce back in Bollywood with RRR?
- Star wives, Samantha and Upasana to announce something special
- Bigg Boss 4 – This contestant’s over action has no limits
- Prabhas takes a daring decision for Radhe Shyam
- Poll : Who will win the first IPL 2020 match today?