Hero Prabhas is all set to play Lord Rama in Bollywood filmmaker Om Raut’s Hindi-Telugu bilingual magnum opus, Adipurush. The actor will be undergoing archery training for the role. Now, the latest reports reveal that Prabhas is going to set up an archery range at his home.
Incidentally, Prabhas had set up an archery range at his old guest house during the making of the Baahubali franchise as he had to get training in archery. Now, he is reportedly planning to shift the equipment to his residence. Very soon, Prabhas will begin his archery training, while he’s already working towards a massive physical makeover.
Articles that might interest you:
- Talk- This young director has his hands full
- Young comedian makes his debut as a hero-producer
- Chay Akkineni’s silence raising curiosity levels for fans
- Different title loading for Pushpa 2
- Bigg Boss Divi’s Cab Stories to hit Spark OTT soon
- Suriya’s Soorarai Pottru sets a new world record