Ever since he began shooting for Saaho, Bollywood star Neil Nitin Mukesh has been all praises for Prabhas. In a latest interview, Neil spoke about some of the finest actors he has shared screen space with so far and mentioned the Young Rebel Star’s name.
“I know why people call him ‘Darling’. My dad used to say that when a Banyan tree grows big, it bows down to the ground with its roots. Prabhas aptly personifies this saying. Such a warm and humble person,” said Neil.
The stylish Bollywood star went on to reveal Prabhas’ touching gesture for him and his wife during Saaho’s shoot in Abu Dhabi. “Me and wife were in Abu Dhabi for Saaho and then, we broke the news of her pregnancy. Prabhas, as soon as he heard about it, came to our room with lots of flowers and gifts, and made us feel so special,” Neil added.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rajasekhar comments on Pawan’s defeat
- Title of Mahesh’s next to be released according to a plan
- Oh Baby’s fun teaser unveiled
- Sharwanand nails it in Ranarangam’s first look
- Review : Sita – Only for Kajal’s act
- Bunny to start second schedule of his next on this date