Post the success of Baahubali, Prabhas has already started shooting for his new film Saaho. The unit is currently on a break and will start its new schedule in Abu Dhabi from the 5th of January.
Prabhas is currently camped in Los Angeles and is going through rigorous training so that he can perform some death-defying stunts which will be specially shot on the Burj Khalifa building in Dubai.
The star hero is training in jogging, cardiovascular training, weight training, all of which will have been designed especially for him. This schedule will go on for a month and most of the action episodes will be wrapped up during this time.
- Nizam collections: F2 fares well; VVR into deficits
- Puri Jagannadh-Ram’s iSmart Shankar launched
- Kalyan Ram-Virinchi work on rural drama
- Nagarjuna and Chay to share screen space yet again?
- F2 all set to enter 100 crore club