Jil director Radhakrishna Kumar is currently helming Prabhas’ most eagerly awaited pan-Indian period romantic drama, Radhe Shyam. The film’s title and first look poster was released recently to a thunderous response from fans across the country.
In a latest interview with a popular English daily, Radhakrishna Kumar said that Prabhas’ onscreen transformation from an action hero (Baahubali and Saaho) to lover boy in Radhe Shyam will blow the audiences away. Expressing confidence on reaching the humongous expectations, the young director also said that Prabhas’ role and Radhe Shyam’s intense love story will be the first of its kind in the actor’s career.
Articles that might interest you:
- Noted channel bags Nidhhi Agerwal’s film
- Tollywood stars planning big-What about Ram Charan?
- Yet another actor from Ananya and Chunkey Pandey’s family to make his debut
- When will Pawan Kalyan resume Vakeel Saab’s shooting?
- NCB to investigate Rakul’s financial transactions
- Ram Charan’s special preparation for Acharya