Jil director Radhakrishna Kumar is currently helming Prabhas’ most eagerly awaited pan-Indian period romantic drama, Radhe Shyam. The film’s title and first look poster was released recently to a thunderous response from fans across the country.
In a latest interview with a popular English daily, Radhakrishna Kumar said that Prabhas’ onscreen transformation from an action hero (Baahubali and Saaho) to lover boy in Radhe Shyam will blow the audiences away. Expressing confidence on reaching the humongous expectations, the young director also said that Prabhas’ role and Radhe Shyam’s intense love story will be the first of its kind in the actor’s career.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas allots bulk dates for Project K
- Buzz: Here is how much Ram Charan won on Jr NTR’s EMIK show
- One more powerful title in consideration for Chiru’s next
- Noted lensman join Pawan Kalyan’s next
- Posani Krishna Murali tests COVID-19 positive; Apologizes to filmmakers
- Big announcement on Radhe Shyam’s release date in a few hours