Just before the lockdown was announced, Prabhas and the entire team of his much-awaited 20th film had returned from the picturesque Eurasian country of Georgia in March. As per the latest reports, Prabhas20 team will once again head back to Georgia later this year.
Apparently, Prabhas20 team had planned a 2 month-long schedule in Italy and Austria initially. But due to the humongous destruction caused by Coronavirus in Europe, especially in Italy, the makers have now decided to shift the schedule to Georgia where the COVID-19 cases are far lesser.
Firstly, the team will wrap up a crucial schedule in a specially erected set in Hyderabad and the Georgian schedule will take place towards the end of this year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Andrea Jeremiah bags an interesting project
- Niharika hits the gym with her brother’s heroine
- Noted producers venture into hotel business
- Ram Charan’s ‘perfect Sunday drive’ with his Brat
- Vijay Deverakonda thought-provoking message on love with a cute picture
- After Pawan’s Johnny, Renu Desai finally back to face camera