We all know that Prabhas’s 20th film in the direction of Radha Krishna was launched recently. The film is a periodic love story and will mostly be shot in Europe.
The latest we hear is that shooting of the film will start soon but Prabhas will not take part in it. The makers have decided to start the film with scenes featuring Pooja Hegde.
Three weeks into the filming, Prabhas will then join the shoot after he wraps up Saaho. Prabhas’ home banner will produce this film in association with UV Creations.
- Kamal Haasan urges students to join politics
- Simbu lands in trouble yet again
- Second trailer for Mani Ratnam’s Nawab to be out soon
- Devadas’ trailer assures a laugh riot in theaters
- Star director unveils title poster for Jayalalithaa biopic