Prabhas’ 20th film is one of the most eagerly awaited movies across the country. Tentatively titled O Dear, the film is a romantic drama with a concept that’s never been seen on the Indian silver screen. The film is set in vintage Italy.
Now, the recent outbreak of the Novel Coronavirus seems to be posing a threat to Prabhas20’s European schedule, which is scheduled to kick-start later this month in Austria. As a result, the makers are currently erecting several giant sets in Tellapur on Hyderabad outskirts.
The film’s Production Designer Ravinder is building a giant vintage ship set along with a water body, an old railway station set, a European city centre. This Radhakrishna Kumar directorial features Pooja Hegde as the female lead. Gopikrishna Movies and UV Creations banners are bankrolling this high budget entertainer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Talented actress signed on for Pelli SandaD
- Business in full swing for Balayya-Boyapati film?
- Buzz: Vaishnav Tej’s Uppena to release during this time
- Dhanush’s next project kept on hold
- Star hero’s dad composing stunts for Nagarjuna’s Wild Dog
- Yet another star hero approached for Muralidharan’s biopic