Here’s the big update. If the latest reports are anything to go by, the unit of Prabhas’ highly-anticipated 20th film has cancelled the ongoing schedule in Georgia. Needless to say, the reason behind this sudden development is the outbreak of the deadly Novel Coronavirus pandemic.
Prabhas20’s unit braved the outbreak of the COVID-19 and landed in Georgia when the rest of the movie units back in Hyderabad stalled the shootings. Prabhas and Pooja Hegde were taking part in this schedule, and they are expected to fly back to Hyderabad on Tuesday morning.
Directed by Radhakrishna Kumar, Prabhas20, tentatively titled O Dear, is being produced under Gopikrishna Movies and UV Creations banners.
Articles that might interest you:
- Satruvu completes 31 years- MS Raju posts a memorable picture
- OTT Review : Poison 2 – Hindi series on Zee 5
- Sreekram wraps up its major schedule post lockdown
- Poll : Who among these do you think is the No 1 heroine as of now?
- Bigg Boss 4 – Super tight competition for elimination this week
- This is why Shyam Singha Roy’s producers changed hands