After Saaho, hero Prabhas was all set to resume the next major schedule for his much-awaited period romantic drama, tentatively titled Jaan, from November 18. Several giant sets resembling vintage Italy were erected in Hyderabad for this purpose. However, the shoot didn’t resume on the expected date.
And now, Prabhas has left for a long errand holiday to an undisclosed foreign destination which, in turn, has stalled the the shoot further. Apparently, Prabhas will only return to Hyderabad in January and the shoot will reportedly resume only in the third week of January. A major part of the script has been reworked and even the schedules have been readjusted already.
Pooja Hegde is the leading lady in this Radhakrishna Kumar directorial. Gopikrishna Movies and UV Creations banners are jointly bankrolling the project. The film is slated to hit screens in 2020.
Articles that might interest you:
- AVPL US report: Marching towards 3 million
- World Famous Lover’s ‘My Love’ is filled with breezy romance
- Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo’s stupendous feat in Nizam; Enters 30 Cr club
- Sarileru enters 30 Cr club; Mahesh’s never before record in Nizam
- Trivikram fulfilled my wish to score a industry hit with my father: Allu Arjun
- Pawan Kalyan’s Pink remake goes on floors