After Saaho, hero Prabhas was all set to resume the next major schedule for his much-awaited period romantic drama, tentatively titled Jaan, from November 18. Several giant sets resembling vintage Italy were erected in Hyderabad for this purpose. However, the shoot didn’t resume on the expected date.
And now, Prabhas has left for a long errand holiday to an undisclosed foreign destination which, in turn, has stalled the the shoot further. Apparently, Prabhas will only return to Hyderabad in January and the shoot will reportedly resume only in the third week of January. A major part of the script has been reworked and even the schedules have been readjusted already.
Pooja Hegde is the leading lady in this Radhakrishna Kumar directorial. Gopikrishna Movies and UV Creations banners are jointly bankrolling the project. The film is slated to hit screens in 2020.
Articles that might interest you:
- A biopic on Aarti Agarwal on the cards?
- Happening star to launch his own production house
- Ram Charan’s heroine gearing up for a comeback?
- Pooja Hegde rejects star hero’s next?
- Sushant’s father filed a complaint on Feb 25 fearing threat to his son’s life
- Your 500ml plasma can save 2 lives: Nani urges to donate plasma