All eyes are on Prabhas’ highly-anticipated 20th film, tentatively titled Jaan. The film had already completed a couple of crucial schedules in Europe and Hyderabad earlier this year, before Prabhas took a long break for Saaho’s promotions.
As per the latest reports, Jaan’s next schedule will kick-start in November. Currently, the film’s production designer Ravinder is erecting a giant period set where key scenes will be shot on the Rebel Star, Pooja Hegde and other lead actors in the upcoming schedule.
Jaan is being made as a Telugu, Tamil and Hindi trilingual. Prabhas’ uncle Krishnam Raju is bankrolling the movie under Gopi Krishna Movies banner in association with UV Creations. Bollywood composer Amit Trivedi is scoring the soundtrack.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rana Daggubati’s Aranya to release during this time
- Sudigali Sudheer tests positive for COVID 19
- NTR and Charan have a fun banter on RRR’s Bheem teaser?
- Prabhas is all grace as Vikramaditya in Radhe Shyam
- Bigg Boss 4- These two contestants in the danger zone
- Nagarjuna joins Wild Dog team in Manali