Prabhas fans across the globe have been eagerly waiting for his 20th film. Following the humongous success of the Baahubali franchise and later Saaho, expectations on Prabhas20 are quite high among fans and trade circles across North India.
As a result, the makers of Prabhas20 are reportedly getting record deals from the North Indian distributors. While both Baahubali 2 and Saaho were sold for Rs 70 crore respectively, Prabhas20 is said to be fetching several crores more than the previous two movies, setting a new record for a Prabhas-starrer.
This Telugu, Tamil and Hindi trilingual romantic drama, tentatively titled Oh! Dear, may hit screens for the big Dasara festive season. Pooja Hegde is the film’s leading lady and Radhakrishna Kumar is the director. Gopikrishna Movies and UV Creations banners are jointly producing the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Tollywood unites to aid Hyderabad flood victims
- Talk- Vijay Devarakonda in a crazy mass director’s project?
- Balayya’s emotional post about a young woman cancer survivor
- Here’s why Shyam Singha Roy’s producer changed?
- Maha Samudram’s success can change the careers of these two?
- Pawan Kalyan contributes 1 Cr to aid Telangana flood victims