The shooting for Baahubali star Prabhas and Pooja Hegde’s period romantic drama, tentatively titled Jaan, is currently underway in Hyderabad. This is Prabhas’ 20th project and it is being produced under Gopi Krishna Movies and UV Creations banners.
As per the latest updates, Prabhas20’s team is recreating 1980 vintage Italian city of Rome at a studio Hyderabad. The film’s production designer S Ravinder is erecting as many as 18 giant sets that resemble Rome.
So far, 3 sets were constructed and the makers have spent a whopping Rs 3 crores on the heroine’s house set. After wrapping up the Hyderabad schedule, the team will be flying to Rome for a major schedule. Radhakrishna Kumar is directing this much-awaited project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Wild Dog media briefing held in a unique manner- Deets inside
- Noted cinematographer’s directorial debut with Sree Vishnu’s next
- Nagarjuna reveals why Wild Dog’s team broke the Netflix deal
- Allu Arjun to be the chief guest of Chaavu Kaburu Challaga’s event
- Ranbir, Sandeep Vanga’s Animal seals a festive release
- Amala Paul opens up about her divorce