After several months of break, the shooting for Prabhas’ highly-anticipated 20th film kick-started post Sankranthi. Prabhas is participating in the ongoing schedule that’s underway in Hyderabad. A massive set worth Rs 3 crore has been erected to shoot crucial scenes which will also feature the film’s leading lady Pooja Hegde.
As per the latest updates, after wrapping up the Hyderabad schedule, Prabhas20’s team will be flying to Austria to can a few more important scenes and a couple of songs. The Austria schedule will take place in February. More details about the upcoming schedule are awaited.
Radhakrishna Kumar is directing Prabhas20 and Gopikrishna Movies and UV Creations banners are jointly bankrolling it.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nag Ashwin Comments About Prabhas’s Project K
- Drushyam 2’s OTT premiere date locked?
- Trivikram setting up Athadu combo for SSMB28
- Amitabh starts shooting for Prabhas’s Project K
- Amazon Prime signs Naga Chaitanya for another film?
- Juicy info about RRR’s special song?