After several months of break, the shooting for Prabhas’ highly-anticipated 20th film kick-started post Sankranthi. Prabhas is participating in the ongoing schedule that’s underway in Hyderabad. A massive set worth Rs 3 crore has been erected to shoot crucial scenes which will also feature the film’s leading lady Pooja Hegde.
As per the latest updates, after wrapping up the Hyderabad schedule, Prabhas20’s team will be flying to Austria to can a few more important scenes and a couple of songs. The Austria schedule will take place in February. More details about the upcoming schedule are awaited.
Radhakrishna Kumar is directing Prabhas20 and Gopikrishna Movies and UV Creations banners are jointly bankrolling it.
Articles that might interest you:
- Won’t tolerate if anyone targets Pawan Kalyan: Bandla Ganesh
- Samantha reviews Suriya’s film
- Bigg Boss 4 – This contestant cleverly edging to the top
- Poll : Who according to you will win the GHMC 2020 elections?
- Akshay Kumar hell-bent on having her as the heroine of his next
- Post a lull, star heroine back to her glamorous best