Amid unprecedented anticipation and excitement among fans, hero Prabhas unveiled the title poster of his 20th film, Radhe Shyam, this morning. Since then, fans have been storming social media with the hashtag #RadheShyam.
The craze is such that #RadheShyam hashtag has been trended over 3.8 million times on Twitter, which is a never before record on a single hashtag. The hype surrounding the film will only shoot up until the film hits theaters next year.
Pooja Hegde is the leading lady in Radhe Shyam and Radha Krishna Kumar is directing the film. Krishnam Raju’s Gopikrishna Movies and UV Creations banners are jointly bankrolling this pan-India film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ananya Panday feels lucky to be acting with Vijay Deverakonda
- Naga Shaurya’s Lakshya trends across India
- Anand Deverakonda keen on doing performance oriented roles
- Boyapati in search of main villain for Balayya
- Alia Bhatt buys new house close to Ranbir’s residence
- Janhvi Kapoor’s south remake to be shot in record time