Prabhas’s Adipurush is one of the most anticipated films of 2022. The unit had commenced shoot a couple of months ago but the onset of Covid second wave has resulted in a momentary break now.
In his latest interaction, the director of Adipurush, Om Raut said the film will almost entirely be shot in a studio and they are using the best-in-class 3D technology for the same. He says Adipurush will be high on VFX and CGI.
T Series Entertainments who are bankrolling the project have allotted a whopping budget for the VFX works and it appears to be that Adipurush will certainly be a visual spectacle.
Adipurush will be hitting the silver screens on 11th August. It stars Prabhas, Kriti Sanon, Sunny Singh, and Saif Ali Khan in the lead roles.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Panchathantram – Caters to niche audience
- Review : Leharaayi – Fails to impress
- Mahesh shows his swag in the latest pic
- Buzz: Santosh Shoban’s new film to clash with Sankranthi biggies
- Avatar director once again takes a dig at Marvel’s character
- H Vinoth raises the expectations of Ajith fans