The short making video of S.S.Rajamouli’s ‘Baahubali’ was released today, on the occasion of Prabhas’s birthday. Towards the end of the teaser, Prabhas’s look from the film is revealed for a few seconds and these visuals have managed to create a tremendous impact. Social networks are buzzing with screenshots of Prabhas’s look from this film.
Prabhas is looking quite regal in the royal robes. M.M.Keeravani’s thumping background score has added to the effect. The makers have also officially announced that the movie will hit the screens in 2015.
‘Baahubali’ is going to be the costliest film ever produced in Tollywood and Arka Media is the production house behind this film. Well, the teaser gives us an indication of what to expect from this movie. Let us hope that 2015 comes in a little faster.
- Mahesh eyes his lucky season for Mahesh25
- Ram’s HGPK underway in Kakinada
- Much-awaited updates on Kamal’s Vishwaroopam 2 & Sabhash Naidu
- Intense comparisons between Sarkar and Bharat Ane Nenu’s storylines
- No one can beat Chiranjeevi garu in that aspect: Rajamouli