Leggy lass Kangana Ranaut, who was seen in Prabhas’s ‘Ek Niranjan’ here, has just completed her first assignment as a director. Working together with an Australian writer and an American crew, Kangana shot the short film completely in the US and the story revolves around a boy and his dog. The movie is in post production phase currently and it will be premiered at an international film event.
Kangana is excited about the project and she is supervising the post production activities. She has not been seen in Telugu again after that movie and has remained in Bollywood. Kangana’s short film has not yet been titled.
- Sye Raa’s next major schedule from June first week
- Saakshyam’s release postponed?
- Balayya to produce yet another film before NTR
- This Afghani IPL star is a keen follower of Mahesh Babu’s films
- Star director to be the chief guest at Officer’s pre-release event