Young Rebel Star Prabhas’s ‘Mirchi’ has turned out to be a phenomenal for Prabhas. The movie has completed its 100 day run today, a feat that is quite rare these days. The film is being screened in about 28 theaters across Andhra Pradesh, as per the statement released by the production team.
Prabhas’s glamour and macho presence proved to be big assets for the film. Devi Sri Prasad’s rocking sound score turned out to be another big plus for the movie.
Koratala Shiva is the director and UV Creations banner produced the film. Anushka and Richa Gangopadhyay were seen as the heroines.
- Balayya to join hands with a young director?
- Nabha Natesh confident about her Tollywood career
- Exciting finale set up for Bigg Boss 2
- Ram Charan responds to honor killing incident in Miryalaguda
- Legendary producer reveals his projects with Vijay Devarakonda and NTR