As ‘Baahubali’s shoot wrapped up, Prabhas confirmed his next with UV Creations with the young director Sujith, who earlier directed ‘Run Raja Run’. Now according to the latest reports, the makers are in due plans to release the film prior to Baahubali part two.
However an official conformation is yet to be received on this news. Vamsi Krishna Reddy and Pramod Uppalapati, who produced ‘Mirchi’ and ‘Run Raja Run’, will produce this flick under UV creations banner. Keep watching this space for more developments.
- Gopichand’s silver jubilee film all set for UK schedule
- Interview : Vishal – In Abhimanyudu, we mainly focused on the Digital India concept
- Kalyaan Dhev’s debut film set for July release
- Press Note: $7 Off of Mahanati Tickets This Weekend
- Nagarjuna to resume shooting for his multi-starrer with Nani